Over 1,400 specialized documents on swine production
Over the years the documentation centre at CDPQ has put together a large collection of books and periodicals to better support users and provide documents to users for their work.
It acquires, processes and disseminates relevant information to meet the needs of different sector stakeholders.
There veterinarians, nutritionists, geneticists, and others can find the relevant information in their discipline.
A broad-based collection, improved and expanded each year to keep up-to-date with information
- Technical magazines and newsletters in agriculture and specialized in hog production from several countries
- Specialized materials on swine production
- General reference sources on swine production
- Conference proceedings
- Annual and progress reports from several agencies relating to the swine sector
- Indexes of scientific journals
- Databases - online and CD-ROM
- Reference desk - ad hoc requests or specific questions concerning swine production
- Bibliographic research - search of references of scientific articles listed in recognized databases (charges may apply)
- Document loans
- On-site consultation (by appointment)
The Documentation Centre is open on Monday to Thursday from 8:30 to 16:30.
For all inquiries, please contact